Monday, February 2, 2009

my best friends!

id show u some of my best friends... lol, they arent in order

LOL to start off thats Hayden ^^, he is the funniest guy you will ever meet!
now this is ducan, and he is dating my friend Kirsten. He is in a band, and he is a good guitar player and singer ^^

Tyler is my best guy friend, we have alot in common it's crazy! we had all the same classes last year together, which is odd! I didnt meet him till last year, and we've been best friends since!


Alyssa, i met her over Mugglespace, and we hit it off, she is funny, but she lives in a different country, but that doesnt stop us!

Kirsten, she is crazy, and she has black hair now ^^ ... We have alot of stuff in common, and we kept eachother from going into a killing spear, cause our math class was horrid!



Brooke, is my neighbor, she is also my good friend. Lol we have gone through alot togethr!



Morgann, she is one of my best friends, we are crazy!! she is very tiny, but she is like my sister! and i love her dearly

catherine and i have known eachother for seven years! and she is my best friend, and she is like my sister. We've had some hard times, and have done some stupid things **COUGH camping** lol, but we still have remained great friends.
those our my friends, we are all different! but we all love eachother dearly. as i say "i was cool until i met those loser i call my friends, and that was the best thing thats happened". We are the type of people that will run down the hallway, or skip (lol kirsten) singing, not caring if we had bad voice. Or running down the street singing paramore. Or doing to a football game wearing nothing lmao XD. Or sneaking to my house after the fair and drinking. Or making eachother laugh until it hurts. Or falling of a tables >>, or even falling out of the desk! I love all you guys with my heart, and there is not one thing you guys could do to make my not love you less!
LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment