Thursday, January 15, 2009

bored....

hey people!

soo i am incredible bored, and i decided to write about my day!
soo my first period is history (which i totally love) was soo boring, we went to the computer lab, and we were suppose to work on a project, but seeing as i am done! i watched the final riot on my ipod... cause i am amazingly cool like that XD!
period two is math, and i love my friends in that class, but the rest can all go die. They are full of druggies.... and all we hear about is how much fun they have at getting high! my friend kirsten is about to kill everyone, it's actually very funny!
then i have lunch, and i dont like to eat anything at lunch, sooo me and my friends went outside. Only then did my friend patrick pick me up and through me into a hugh snowbank... and i frooze :P. then my friend timmy threw a snowball at me, and it went everywhere in my back pack.
period three is parenting, and i honesltly dont kno why i took that class.
period four i have communications technologly. in this class we had to recreate a tv show. So me and my friends are doing Myth busters. my friend is doing the opposite of helium, i am doing the reaction from diet coke and mento's. and my friend i lighting her arm on fire (not as bad as it sounds)
i will upload the video when it done! lol

anyways that all for today folks!

Love you all! xoxoxoxoxo

btw i am going to be doing song of the day! and today it's Misery Buisness by Paramore... i have no idea how many times i have listened to this song today :P

No comments:

Post a Comment