Sunday, January 25, 2009

umm yah :S

soo supernova was fucking awesome!!!!!!!

totally rocked!!! the bands were insane! i will post video's and pictures when i get the from my friend. We went downtown london (not the brighttest idea at night, but we turned out fine), and went to the frontdoor, and there was a sign that say "no in/outs" soo you asume not enterance. Soo my and my friends walked around the block to the back entrance, and then bodyguard was like "no you have to go to the back" okay it's -20 outside, we are all wearing coloured skinny jeans (mine were black), with converese, and tank tops, with thin winter jackets, i wore a vest with my purple tanktop.
soo we went in, and the first band was screamo, and they were okay. not my fav. and at 9 pm, my friends band went on!!!!! and they were awesome, i am not saying that cause they are my friends, but they where awesome. And the bands after were awesome too (and hott **cough**)

and my friend made out with three different guys, but we dont kno there names, so we call them Guy1 Guy2 and Mr. DarkhairedCutie :P...

when we went home (or back to my friend's place) we played rock band (pictures will be up soon), an d we drank. I had 2 sour puss to myself.. and those each are 1 litre and 15% alcohol!!! fine times... we didnt get to bed until 7 am this mornin!!! all in all it was a fun night, all though i wish my friend was there with me!!!!

love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment