Thursday, January 15, 2009

oh yes

okay, so last night it was a great night. came home from school in a good mood, and school was a good day! soo i walk in through the door, and my family is all sitting in the living room looking at me, with serious faces on.
i throw my shit on my bed and walk to the living room.
my mom is like "kathleen dont be mad, but we are concerned for you. we are pretty us in family concelling"
ohh yes folks, just because i like to speak my mind, and dont put up with crap. They are putting me in concelling.
sooo that is what is new with kathleen
and i just realized i have alot of shoes.
i have my coloured converse
my skateboarders
my winter boots
my dress up winter boots
my flats cause i hate wearing heals
my purple and black flipflops
my black converse
my beige flats
my runners
my work shoes!

^^ that is alot of shoes for me :P

anyways Talk to you all laters!
Love you all! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment