Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hello!

umm hi!



my name is kathleen, and i created this blog, so i could blow off some steam!
i am not your average girl! i mean i love music, and dancing, and hanging with friends, and shopping, but there is more to me then mets the eye! My eyes change colour to my mood. you will most likely see me walking down the hallway with my ipod, or with my best friend morgz! i play guitar, i dance, i scuba dive, and i love doing very adventurous things. Like climbing down the grotto, in Cyrus lake (not the easist thing to do)
at times i am very crazy, and my friends call me Kaffine :P
i love camping too! and just driving around, with the tunes blaring.
i love music!
i have been hurt so many times, i don't even care anymore.
it's sad but true.
im not going to lie, most of these post will be about me bitching about life and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment